October 3, 2022
We are looking to hire a Salon Receptionist / Front Desk Client Service Representative as a part-time or full-time employee.
A great fit for this role is an individual who pays close attention to detail, is organized, has good verbal and written communication skills, is eager, is friendly, has a strong work ethic, and consistent attendance record of scheduled shifts.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly demeanor with both clients and staff
- Experience in the cosmetic, salon, spa, and medical spa industry is an asset
- Previous experience in sales and reception role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong attendance record
- Ability to work with a team or with minimum supervision
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails
- Schedule/book/reschedule salon and beauty services
- Check-in clients upon arrival
- Process payments of services
- Performing administrative duties such as counting orders and submitting order info into the inventory log
- Assist in ensuring client needs are met and their experience is satisfying
- Closing register duties
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the salon including day-to-day sanitization and cleaning duties throughout the day
Salary and Perks:
- $17.50 to $23.00 per hour based on experience.
- Employee discount.
- Team Events.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.