Returns & Exchanges
To be eligible for a return, an item must be in the same condition as it was received. It must not be used, and be in the original packaging.
If the product or retail collection item has been used or worn, the item cannot be returned or exchanged, even for incorrect size selection.
We do not accept responsibility, nor are we responsible for any personal injury arising or resulting from the use of our products and retail collections, and/or incorrect size selections.
Please note that all shipping fees are non-refundable.
Sales items are final sales only.
Regular Priced Items Returns
- Within 14 days following reception of order.
- Refunds will be issued by the original payment method.
- Returns and exchanges at customer’s expense (in store or by mail).
Our inventory system does not process exchanges. If you wish to exchange an item you have purchased, follow the instructions below to make a return, and then place a new order for the replacement item immediately while it is still in stock.
Once we have received and inspected the returned item, our team will send a confirmation by email and a refund will be issued by the original payment method and you may purchase a new item once the received and inspected item has been refunded.
Returning an Item
You may return your item by bringing it personally to our salon. Click here for address and business hours.
- Place your item in a box, and affix the prepaid return label to the parcel.
- Bring the parcel to any Canada Post service counter or post office during business hours.
- As soon as we have received and inspected the returned items, your return will be processed and the refund will be issued.